Richmond Electrical Inspections
Skilled Electricians Who Pay Attention to the Details
When you need an electrical inspection performed, it's important to choose your provider company with care. At Davis & Green Electrical, our licensed Richmond electricians are ready to help. Our uniformed professionals are polite, well groomed and devoted to performing accurate and detailed electrical inspections for homeowners.
To schedule an electrical inspection in Richmond today, call (804) 655-4998!
Is it time for you to get an Electrical Inspection?
For over 35 years, we've served the needs of clients in Richmond, Virginia. We've built a strong and positive business reputation, thanks to our expert inspections, great customer service and competitive rates. Allow us to use our resources and knowledge to bring your home's electrical system up to date.
When To Check Your Electrical Systems?
Davis & Green Electrical recommends periodic electrical inspections to ensure the safety of your home and business. Homeowners should schedule full inspections every ten years, while those who rent should have their electrical systems inspected every five years. Homes with swimming pools should be checked more frequently. Scheduling an inspection before you sell a home is also a wise course of action.
When to obtain an electrical inspection in Richmond:
- If you’re dealing with dead outlets or switches that don’t work
- Before you move into a new house or apartment
- Before you move out of your current home or apartment
- When you’re having major renovation done in your home
- Before adding a large appliance to your home
- It has been years since your last electrical inspection
If you are having problems with your wiring, contact us right away. We'll schedule an inspection and recommend the repairs, replacements or upgrades to make your home wiring system safe, efficient and functional.
What to Expect from an Electrical Inspection?
During an inspection, one of our Richmond electricians will check if your electrical circuits are overloaded, look for electric shock risks and keep a close eye out for fire hazards. Our technician will look for signs of poor electrical work and detect any problems with insufficient earthing/bonding.
Tests may also be carried out which classify the safety levels of wiring and fixed electrical equipment. Our Richmond emergency electrician will come with an electrical inspection checklist and make sure that everything is taken care of. Nothing will be left out.
What to expect when schedule us for an inspection:
- Scheduling – Before any work is done, you will need to reach out to our Richmond electricians to schedule a time for the inspection. We offer flexible timing and day so you never have to stress about scheduling.
- Inspection – During the actual inspection, our team will go through a checklist to make sure your electrical unit is up to safety codes and works the way it should. They may need to remove outlet covers, but they’ll put it back on after.
- Report – After conducting the inspection, we create a report that maps out any issues or hazards we found. We also write our recommendations for your electrical system.
The best way to find out how we can help you with your electrician inspection in Richmond, is to connect with us today - call us at (804) 655-4998!