Air Conditioning Repair in Richmond, VA
Delivering Superior AC Service Every Time
When your air conditioner stops working, it is almost inevitable that it happens in the midst of a heatwave. The added strain on a system that may already have had underlying problems can result in a total system breakdown – at the worst imaginable moment.
Instead of waiting around in the sweltering summer heat, bring in a company that you know can get your system back on track! Whatever problem you may be experiencing with your system, you can count on the highly trained specialists at Davis & Green Electrical fast and reliable air conditioning repair in Richmond, VA.
Having served our community for decades, our highly trained Richmond AC repair technicians work tirelessly to offer effective, lasting solutions to your home comfort issues.
When Should You Hire A Professional for AC Repair?
Air conditioning units have many moving parts and may be in constant use for many months at a time. This can lead to any number of problems in the system, causing it to slow down or stop working altogether.
If you notice that your air conditioning system just isn’t keeping up with demand, it is important to act quickly! The earlier you can catch a problem and complete necessary AC repairs, the less damage that problem can cause.
Contact an HVAC contractor for AC repair in Richmond if you notice any of the following:
- Your unit does not turn on at all
- Your unit blows warm air
- Your unit is constantly cycling
- It takes a long time to cool down your home
- Your home cools unevenly
- Dirt or debris is coming out of the vents
- The unit leaks
- Your unit makes loud or strange sounds
What Are Common Causes of AC Problems?
Though there are many things that could potentially go wrong with any given unit, there are a handful of issues that we see crop up again and again.
Some Of The Most Frequent Culprits Of Air Conditioning Breakdowns Include:
- Dirty air filters: This is an extremely common issue but, fortunately, it is a straightforward fix for a professional team! Air filters need to be replaced every 3-6 months, depending on brand and environmental factors, and failure to do so can result in any number of malfunctions.
- Refrigerant leaks: Obviously, refrigerant is a crucial part of any AC system, and leaks mean that your unit does not have enough to run on. As refrigerants can be harmful when not handled correctly, it is important that a licensed technician perform these repairs.
- Faulty thermostats: When there is something wrong with the thermostat, it may cause the system to cycle frequently or an inability to maintain the correct temperature. Repairing or updating these can often help to make the entire system run more efficiently.
- Neglecting preventative maintenance: Ensuring that your systems receives the AC maintenance it needs will go a long way to preventing unnecessary system malfunctions. These services ensure that your AC unit runs efficiently and effectively for its full lifespan.
Schedule Air Conditioning Repair in Richmond Today!
No matter how simple or complex your air conditioning repair needs may be, Davis & Green Electrical is committed to providing you with the highest quality service available in the industry. We are a family-owned and woman-run company that values our customers as fellow members of our community first and foremost.
Get started with your AC repair in Richmond by calling (804) 312-5422 or submitting a contact form online today!