Richmond AC Repair
Committed to Total Home Comfort
When your air conditioner stops working, it is almost inevitable that it happens in the midst of a heatwave. The added strain on a system that may already have had underlying problems can result in a total system breakdown – at the worst imaginable moment. Instead of waiting around in the sweltering summer heat, bring in a company that you know can get your system back on track! Whatever problem you may be experiencing with your AC system, you can rest assured that our team here at Davis & Green Electrical can solve it quickly and efficiently.
Having served our community for decades, our highly trained Richmond AC repair technicians work tirelessly to offer effective, lasting solutions to your home comfort issues.
Contact us today to schedule your Richmond AC repair! We hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and take pride in the levels of quality workmanship and service we provide to each customer.
Is It Time to Call a Professional?
Air conditioning units have many moving parts and may be in constant use for many months at a time. This can lead to any number of problems in the system, causing it to slow down or stop working altogether. If you notice that your AC system just isn’t keeping up with demand, it is important to act quickly! The earlier you are able to catch a problem, the less damage that problem can cause.
You May Need To Call In Our Richmond AC Repair Team If You Notice Any Of The Following Problems:
- Your unit does not turn on at all
- Your unit blows warm air
- Your unit is constantly cycling
- It takes a long time to cool down your home
- Your home cools unevenly
- Dirt or debris is coming out of the vents
- The unit leaks
- Your unit makes loud or strange sounds
Common Causes of AC Problems
Though there are many things that could potentially go wrong with any given unit, there are a handful of issues that we see crop up again and again.
Some Of The Most Frequent Culprits Of Air Conditioning Breakdowns Include:
- Dirty air filters: This is an extremely common issue but, fortunately, it is a straightforward fix for a professional team! Air filters need to be replaced every 3-6 months, depending on brand and environmental factors, and failure to do so can result in any number of malfunctions.
- Refrigerant leaks: Obviously, refrigerant is a crucial part of any AC system, and leaks mean that your unit does not have enough to run on. As refrigerants can be harmful when not handled correctly, it is important that a licensed technician perform these repairs.
- Faulty thermostats: When there is something wrong with the thermostat, it may cause the system to cycle frequently or an inability to maintain the correct temperature. Repairing or updating these can often help to make the entire system run more efficiently.
- Neglecting preventative maintenance: Ensuring that your AC system gets the maintenance it needs will go a long way to preventing unnecessary system malfunctions. These services ensure that your AC unit runs efficiently and effectively for its full lifespan.
Choose the Air Conditioning Repair Team that Puts You First
No matter how simple or complex your repair needs may be, Davis & Green Electrical is committed to providing you with the highest quality service available in the industry. We are a family-owned and woman-run company that values our customers as fellow members of our community first and foremost.
We invite you to call our Richmond AC repair specialists today at (804) 312-5422 to find out more about how we can assist you!